film review (TV36)
Great web series but no means to give PADMA SRI to DALAL
1) Though HARHAD MEHTA was a scammer but he end the monopoly of foreign banks which were doing illegal money trading before him . 2) Sucheta Dalal was more of an opportunistic who tried to use all legal/illegal ways just to expose HARSHAD MEHTA , even one of her source was following the same illegal way in money trading
3) BEAR CARTEL , city bank they all were into this before HARSHAD MEHTA but why they were not bought into trial ?
4) HARSHAD MEHTA was just a scapegoat inside the pool of big sharks who were and are still doing such illegal money trading recent being PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , YES BANK incidents
5) My Verdict : Either Sucheta Dalal was a hyper opportunistic or she was or used as a medium by BEAR CARTEL to transfer the monopoly to FOREIGN BANKS again.
6) The loophole was present for many years before HARSHAD MEHTA but because of him these loopholes were exposed, thanks to him
7) Mere giving a PADMA SHRI to her just to make HARSHAD MEHTA a scapegoat is not appropriate
8) BEAR CARTEL was still working after this expose and opportunistic DALAL never went behind as a cat which she did before HARSHAD MEHTA
9) HARSHAD made use of loopholes and made the market boom definitely useful for many small investments or banks .. Remember BANK OF KARAD they even didn't had enough funds to pay salary but because of HM they were Atleast back to track with profits
10) Atlast FOREIGN BANK monopoly is still back on BSE and thanks to DALAL for her incomplete investigation and expose .. She just caught a starfish between the pool of sharks
Wed Nov 04 2020
Best you will see on OTT
Prateek Gandhi is exceptional. Each and every cast member have done their jobs very very efficiently. Direction by hansal mehta is just exceptionally good. This story will stay with you for months after you complete it. You will not be able to come out of the persona of Harshad Mehta and will not be able to stop putting yourself in his shoes and trying to prove to yourself, how he was not guilty and didn't cause any harm to any single person. But his downfall surely did caused fall of the whole market which resulted into loss to everyone.
*Overall, it's a must watch.*
Wed Nov 04 2020
My eyes glaze over when they hear the word 'the market', but I have to say that Scam 1992 hooked me, kept me that way throughout, even though some parts felt a trifle stretched and loose. The writing is terrific, and the re-creation of that era and its people authentic. The Mehtas are not Gujaratis who speak as if they are in a kitchen-sink TV serial; Harshad and his brother, their wives, and their mother feel like a traditional joint-family who've never forgotten their roots even when they move from their modest suburban Kandivili dwelling to their shiny penthouse in Worli, with a swimming pool on the terrace that looks out to the Arabian sea, and a fleet of luxury cars in the parking lot. Also spot on are the parts when Mehta is learning the ropes of the market under the tutelage of a fellow jobber (Chirag Vohra; wonderful), who goes on to become an integral part of the firm Mehta sets up, along with his feet-on-the-ground-brother (Hemant Kher).
Wed Nov 04 2020